Topic: mails moved to junk
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
0.9.9 Upgraded by Zhang Huangbin on Feb 22, 2019.
0.9.8 PGSQL edition.
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 16.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Mails are move from INBOX to Junk. I already turned off Spam detection. Even if I move back a message from Junk to INBOX a few minutes later it is again moved to Junk.
This behavior is unwanted, I hate it.
I want to turn this completly off.
Where can I do that?
/var/vmail/sieve/dovecot.sieve already adjusted.