Topic: iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP-3.6 has been released

Dear all,

iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP-3.6 (iRedAdmin-Pro for OpenLDAP and OpenBSD ldapd(8) backends) is now available for upgrading and purchasing.

How to download the latest iRedAdmin-Pro

iRedAdmin-Pro customers can get download link of this new release by following steps below:

• Login to iRedAdmin-Pro as global admin

• Click "License" on the top-right corner, it will show you basic license info and a "Download" button if new version is available for upgrading.

If above steps don't work for you, please send an email to support @ iredmail.org to get download link of the latest release.

Below are detailed changes since iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP-3.5:

RESTful API
  • Always return user last login date. URIs:

• `GET /api/user/<mail>`

• `GET /api/users/<domain>`

Improvements
  • Correctly show first character of existing mail addresses on user/maillist/alias account list page.

• Display user last login date on user list page and profile page. Note: This requires Dovecot config change, please follow our tutorial here: https://docs.iredmail.org/track.user.last.login.html

• Store and manage few iRedAdmin-Pro settings in SQL db. Updating iRedAdmin-Pro config file `settings.py` still works, but settings in SQL db have higher priority.

• tools/export_last_login.py: used to export user last login time.

Fixed issues
  • Can not correctly save mail forwarding status. Thanks to Kamil Szymkowiak <kszymkowiak _at_ centuria.pl> for the report.

• Not display the saved value for disabling account creating in domain profile page.

• Can not update per-domain transport.

• It counts virus email which is not quarantined in SQL db.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP-3.6 has been released

Brilliant, thanks. The only suggestion I might make would be to have the last login show in the search results page.

jstewart wrote:

The only suggestion I might make would be to have the last login show in the search results page.

Good idea, i will implement this in next release. Thanks. smile

While you are at it, having the quota info on the search page would be really useful as well.
Thanks!

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
jstewart wrote:

The only suggestion I might make would be to have the last login show in the search results page.

Good idea, i will implement this in next release. Thanks. smile

jstewart wrote:

UPDATE: This has been implemented in development edition of iRedAdmin-Pro, will be available in next stable release.