Topic: Issues with Domain Admin
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I realised if you create a domain admin under the iredmail portal, and restrict him from able to read the users send/receive emails, this domain admin when he login, he click on the System Log, (path is /iredadmin/system/log), the website will generate a HTTP 500 Internal error.
any ways to fix this?