Topic: The Samba 'panic action' script - Error Message
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Download
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 9.9
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MariaDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hi, I have not changed anything on my system. And get the following e-mail every 20 minutes via the Postmaster account.
The Samba 'panic action' script, /usr/share/samba/panic-action, was called for PID 2255 (/usr/sbin/smbd).
This means there was a problem with the program, such as a segfault.
However, gdb was not found on your system, so the error could not be debugged. Please install the gdb package so that debugging information is available the next time such a problem occurs.