Topic: Possibility to disable mailinglists completely?
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I have arround 3k mail accounts in iRedMail enviroment and i am looking to cluster the whole thing. Since the mailing lists are not used and i would like to stay that way is it possible to disable them completely in iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP-3.6 web interface?