Topic: DKIM signature in MTA
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? The downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 9
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
When using Roundcoube or any mailclient my emails are DKIM signature signed.
But when emails sending through MTA (e.g. the site's notifications) the DKIM signature is missing.
I use the default iRedMail settings.
DKIM record in DNS and 'amavisd-new showkeys' are correct too.
I have read this post https://forum.iredmail.org/post53218.html already.
In Google I found the settings for postfix and open-dkim only.
Is there anything else I should do to sending my emails with DKIM signature?