Topic: Greylisting and Backup MX
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: debian 9.8
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MariaDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Ngnx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I noticed that servers trying to deliver mailto us contact the backup mx, when greylisting is in effect. This is probably a at least somewhat expected feature... what is the recommended way to configure the backup mx for these cases?