Topic: internal server error on iRedAdmin-Pro

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):  0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? installer and update scripts
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 9.8
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MariaDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): NGinx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====
Hi,

I am facing internal server errors when I click on "Preferences" or try to add a user. Other functions seem to work fine (did not click all...)

I am not sure that I added users after upgrading to 0.9.9...

nothing in var/log/messages, var/log/syslog, in the nginx error log... I only see this in nginx access log:

x.x.x.x - - [14/May/2019:18:23:42 +0200] "GET /iredadmin/create/user/<domain> HTTP/1.1" 500 32 "https://<myserver>/iredadmin/users/<domain>" "Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_14_4) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/12.1 Safari/605.1.15"
x.x.x.x - - [14/May/2019:18:30:17 +0200] "GET /iredadmin/profile/user/general/<adminUser> HTTP/1.1" 500 32 "https://<myserver>/iredadmin/users/<domain>" "Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_14_4) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/12.1 Safari/605.1.15"

What could this be???

Thx

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: internal server error on iRedAdmin-Pro

clicking on Admins in active domain triggers the error, too

Did you get any relevant log in /var/log/syslog?

No, as said above, only the hit in the access log.

I gues this came after upgrading iredadmin Pro. I was already on iRedMail 0.9.9 but upgraded iRedAdmin Pro for two minor versions.
Before that, I was well able to add users and look at admins...

I sent you a patched version of iRedAdmin-Pro moment ago, could you please upgrade and try again?

I sent you a patched version of iRedAdmin-Pro moment ago, could you please upgrade and try again?

Yes, this seems to help. Editing users, clicking on Preferences works again.

Thx