Topic: Do not change the password for one user
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? No
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?YES
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I have for all users force change password after 90 days.
Everything works fine.
I want one user not to change the password at all.
How can i do it ?