Topic: Auto-respond (vacation) for alias domain (Not working)
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.99
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Manual
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I have one domain with two alias domains attached. These are the old company domain names and now want to take them out of service.
As some clients still send emails to the old domain, I want to set an Auto-responder/out-of-office reply on the alias domains telling them it will be deactivated shortly.
I've tried this in SoGo, by setting vacation and leaving only the alias addresses in the "Email addresses" field, however the auto-responder sends the mail even if the email came to the primary domain.
Is there any way to do this, only send auto response to the alias domains?