Topic: iRedAdmin-Pro 3.6 upgrade - Any API changes?
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.99
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? 3.6
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I have an automated system which uses the iRedAdmin restful API to create accounts. The system was working great until yesterday. Immediately after upgrading from iRedAdmin 3.5 to 3.6 the process stopped working.
I've checked the settings.py file and it still contains ENABLE_RESTFUL_API = True and RESTRICT_API_ACCESS = False.
Is there anything else this upgrade changed that may impact my ability to use the API?