Topic: DKIM on managesieve filtered messages
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.5-1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Don't remember
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hello iRedMail users!
I'm encountering issues where email sent as a result of a roundcube managesieve filter is not being DKIM signed. For example, vacation notices, email notifications, etc. all go unsigned.
All other outgoing mail is correctly DKIM signed.
Is there a simple fix for this?