Topic: Using Gmail as Client
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I am facing trouble when using gmail as a client, I already tried using port 993 with SSL and port 143 with TLS and both gave me error. I was trying to add the account to gmail so I can send mail from it but haven't been able to add it to receive mail.