Topic: Delete incoming mails to certain address
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? download
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: ubuntu 16 lts latest
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I've got one domain with catchall *@domain.com to email@example.com and 3 real imap addresses firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I delete automatically all incoming mails to email@example.com at server level ? And maybe add auto reply, But that's not important.