Topic: One IP for every Domain
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 9
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Fast cuestion ...
I have a Droplet in Digital Ocean and I can adquired aditionals IP for my VPS ... so ...
Is it possible to configure one IP for every domain I have configured in my IredMail Installation ???
Thanks for your help ! Regards from Malaga / Spain