Topic: Migrating from one physical server to another
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): iRedMail-0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I have installed a fresh copy of iRedMail version 0.9.9. I also have iRedadmin Pro, MySql Version.
The old server that I want to migrate from is running iRedMail-0.6.1 with the free iRedadmin, and running mysql database.
Is it possible to migrate all users, mails, etc without having to build a new database from scratch. Please share some guideline.