Topic: Extremely Slow to Receive Emails
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 9.9 MARIADB
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu LTS 16.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I seem to be having troubles with receiving mail from other clients like gmail, etc. It can take around 30 minutes to an hour every time regardless of content, or source. I disabled greylisting to test, no luck. How should I go about diagnosing this issue?
EDIT: Completely disabling all antivirus and security features fixed the issue, is there a way I can identify which security features are slowing the process down? Even after disabling everything I still notice a 1-3 minute delay.