Topic: How do I whitelist this sender?
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
0.9.7, MySQL and Apache2
I'm using the wblist_admin.py script to whitelist, and it works. I don't know what entry to make for this one. I've tried to whitelist pphosted.com, but that didn't work.
Jul 2 11:47:46 mail postfix/smtpd: connect from mx0a-0013dc02.pphosted.com[220.127.116.11] Jul 2 11:47:46 mail postfix/smtpd: Anonymous TLS connection established from mx0a-0013dc02.pphosted.com[18.104.22.168]: TLSv1.2 with cipher ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384 (256/256 bits) Jul 2 11:47:46 mail postfix/smtpd: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from mx0a-0013dc02.pphosted.com[22.214.171.124]: 451 4.7.1 <email@example.com>: Recipient address rejected: Intentional policy rejection, please try again later; from=<firstname.lastname@example.org> to=<email@example.com> proto=ESMTP helo=<mx0b-0013dc02.pphosted.com> Jul 2 11:47:46 mail postfix/smtpd: disconnect from mx0a-0013dc02.pphosted.com[126.96.36.199] ehlo=2 starttls=1 mail=1 rcpt=0/1 data=0/1 rset=1 quit=1 commands=6/8
I think they are using salesforce, and I'd rather not whitelist ALL companies using salesforce (would sort of defeat the purpose of blocking SPAM ...).