Topic: Install Web apps on a subdomain on the same server.
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable one
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I have installed iRedMail 4/5 times in this month, it is a really good software.
My problem is that i want Roundcube and other web apps things only to be accessible on a subdomain of the server.
Something like mail.server.com. The problem is that mail.server.com and server.com are on the same IP, they are the same VPS. I think I should use Nginx's "server" blocks to redirect everything good.
Any help would be really appreciated!