Topic: Problems with setting who can send to mailing lists and subscribing
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 16.04.LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes (SQL-3.6)
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
No matter which setting is chosen in "Who can send email to this list" when editing the mailing list profile, any email address is able to email the mailing list successfully. However, the "Moderate all posts" feature does work correctly.
Also getting "The requested URL ... was not found on this server." when trying to view the web subscription page https://mail.yourserver.com/newsletter/subscribe/...
Not sure if the two issues are related, but any help would be appreciated.