Topic: Postfix 3 Update?
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): NGX
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Postfix 2.11 stopped to be officially supported back in January 2018 and does not receive updates any more. When can we expect a Postfix 3.0 (or better even 3.3) package from iRedMail to be able to update to?
We would need the "check_sender_a_access" config option, which is available from 3.0 and up only.
If an iRedMail Postfix 3 package is not planned: Are there any expected problems if we use a foreign RPM package for the update and which repo would be recommended for that?