Topic: After upgrading from 0.9.8to 0.9.9 I'm getting "mailbox doesn't exist"
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 16.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
I've upgraded from 0.9.8 to 0.9.9 and now started getting "mailbox doesn't exist" for custom folders I've created before, Thunderbird and Roundcube both agree on this.
I've tried to create a directory using Roundcube with the same name, for instance `Development` and instead of previously used `Development` I've got `.Development` (deep under `/var/vmail`). By moving files into it I can now see previous emails in Roundcube. However, this is a painful process.
How can I make it see all of the emails again? I have a lot of folders and it would be a pain to recreate.