Topic: emails going to spam
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9 MYSQL edition
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer : downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 16.04.2 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro : yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
After upgrading from iRedAdmin-Pro 3.5 to 3.7 outgoing emails (in particular to a gmail address) are going to spam folders, how can I fix this?