Topic: easy deployment / RC mail / folder permissions
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): v2019071501
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? easy
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: ubuntu 18.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
i added a custom config to enable another plugin for rc mail. works fine BUT it complained of not having folder write permissions to the plugins directory. so i added said permission.
do you think maybe the easy deployment should apply said permissions?