Topic: Add one mailbox to two domain
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? iRedMail Easy
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: "Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS"
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I have iRedmail as mail server for 7 branch with different domain
I need make that if i have firstname.lastname@example.org and the same user but on anther domain email@example.com.
I need if any E-mail received on firstname.lastname@example.org , received the same E-amil on anther mail email@example.com.
I don't like option forward e-mail from frist domain to anther domain
I need set mailbox on domain1 for user is same mailbox on domain2
I need to know how Domain2 read all mailbox from domain1 ?