Topic: "Password last change" time not match my Timezone
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 6
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): Mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? iRedAdmin-Pro 3.6(MySQL)
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
i have an issue, i check that the "Password last change" time not match my Timezone.
i checked that the mail log's time is correct only this not match. Where can i fix this?
Thanks so much.