Topic: Partial migration
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Have some issues with my config.
First of all, I have an ISP mail server with about 100 mailboxes and need to migrate to my server within some time. I can’t migrate them in one day.
I’ve installed iRedMail, added mydomain.com as additional and created test mailbox on both servers, installed and configured fetchmail, per sender smtp relay through ISP server, tested to/from external mail address - everything works fine.
But when I started user migration I faced some difficulties:
Postfix returns sender not found and not deliver when fetchmail sends it message to email@example.com from firstname.lastname@example.org and user2 doesn’t exist on iRedMail server.
I’ve duplicated ALL mailboxes from ISP to iRedMail server, now postfix and fetchmail deliver everything.
But, now postfix delivers ALL messages from email@example.com to firstname.lastname@example.org locally and not send them to ISP. It will be ok, when I migrate ALL users to iRedMail, but not now.
How to modify config of iRedMail for this mail flow?