Topic: Email migration problem
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Download
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): Mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I need to migrate users from an old postfixadmin mail server to a new IRedMail server. Normally I would use dsync to do this but on the old server domain.com was aliased to newdomain.com. On the new server I would like to have the users whose primary email address is email@example.com be migrated to the new server using firstname.lastname@example.org accounts, leave the users who use email@example.com for their primary email address under the domain.com accounts and eliminate the domain alias.
As far as I can tell with dsync the source and destination email addresses need to be the same. Does anyone know how to specify both the source and destination email addresses using dsync? Barring that is there a different tool that could be used to accomplish this?