Topic: IredAdmin update and Upgrade to Pro
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9 MARIADB edition.
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04 LTS 4.15.0-55-generic
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
We have an installation with IRedMail and remote MariaDB Server. We made the installation and before update to iRedAdminPro, we try to upgrade.
When we run bash upgrade_iredadmin.sh
We get the following error
<<< ERROR >>> MySQL user name 'root' or password is incorrect in /root/.my.cnf, please double check.
We need to put modifiers before telling that is a remote MYSQL installation?
The process to install IredAdminPro also need modifiers for Remote MYSQL?