Topic: Deliver mail to folder
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9 PGSQL
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? DOWNLOAD
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CENTOS 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): NGINX
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? NO
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hello! Im trying out iRedMail (non pro) to replace my mailserver.
I would need to have mail address aliases to mailbox folders (so a mail to some alias address gets delivered into some users imap folder)
In postfix i would do normally that:
virtual_alias_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/virtual_custom
How to do this with iRedmail server? I could ignore the pgsql tables and add above to main.cf, but then i didnt find a valid username in the vmail tables (the full address firstname.lastname@example.org+foldername is not working as target)
Thanks a lot!
P.S. Sieve filter doesnt help (imho). I need to forward several mail addresses from different domains to one mailuser into different imap folders. So it would be more complicated then above solution