Topic: Failed to start clamd scanner (amavisd) daemon
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): v0.9.7
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): pgsql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes, we do
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hi guys, i am receiving this messages and my mail server is not working fine, very slow to send mails:
systemd: firstname.lastname@example.org start operation timed out. Terminating.
systemd: Failed to start clamd scanner (amavisd) daemon.
systemd: Unit email@example.com entered failed state.
systemd: firstname.lastname@example.org failed.
systemd: email@example.com holdoff time over, scheduling restart.
systemd: Starting clamd scanner (amavisd) daemon...
Somebody know how to debug or get information about why this messages and how can i solve it?
Thanks for your guide