Topic: iRedMail 0.9.9 how to make it work in Apache
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MariaDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache2
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Could anyone tell me how, or point me into a working tutorial on how to get iRedMail working when using Apache2?
Installation is succesful, all I need now is the web interface. We cannot use Nginx because there are a lot of websites hosted on this server, so we have to stick to Apache.
I hope someone can tell me how we can get the web interface working with Apache.