Topic: Sender address rejected / disable for local network
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9 psql
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I need to enable my local hosts to send emails via IRedmailserver without any restrictions.
Networks are set in main.cf and the iredmail settings.py file
SMTP Auth is disabled for networks
But still if a host is sending something to a local user it gets rejected with
Sender address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table
This happens only when the domain is listed in IredMailAdmin. With a unlisted domain it does work:
firstname.lastname@example.org -> registereduser@domain .com --- see above
email@example.com -> -> registereduser@domain .com ---- works
I dont want to add Users for the sending machines. What do i miss?