Topic: Cannot save Throttle settings
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer: downloadable installer version 8.7 later step by step upgrade to update to 9.9
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 6.10
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache/2.2.15
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro: iRedAdmin-Pro 3.9
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
We make a custom step by step upgrade of iRedMail from 0.8.7 to 0.9.9 and now cannot save Throttle settings. Previously they were managed by Polycid/cluebringer now migrated to iRedAPD 3.0
There are no errors in Apache logs....