Topic: Vacation auto-responder failing DMARC to external domains
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.5-1
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7.x current
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- Related log if you're reporting an issue: See below
Vacation auto-responder works fine internally, but isn't working to external domains e.g. gmail.com due to DMARC failure.
Feb 19 17:18:05 xxxxx postfix/smtp: 5ABDD1CC9: to=<email@example.com>, relay=gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[220.127.116.11]:25, delay=0.33, delays=0.01/0.02/0.13/0.17, dsn=5.7.1, status=bounced (host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[18.104.22.168] said: 550-5.7.1 Unauthenticated email from xxxxxx.org is not accepted due 550-5.7.1 to domain's DMARC policy. Please contact the administrator of 550-5.7.1 xxxxxxx.org domain if this was a legitimate mail. Please 550-5.7.1 visit 550-5.7.1 https://support.google.com/mail/answer/2451690 to learn about the 550 5.7.1 DMARC initiative. 64si7982665qks.68 - gsmtp (in reply to end of DATA command))
Any idea what I can do to correct this?