Topic: Wish iRedAdmin Pro
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? DL
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 9
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): SQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): NGINX
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? YES
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
May I suggest to create a web page in iRedAdmin Pro to manage fail2ban ?
- We could list ban stats (active bans, failed logins, and banned IPs)
- We could unban IPs directly from this web page
- Manage wich jails we want display
I already have a script (written in bash) to manage bans but it would be efficient to have an equivalent of the script directly in a web page...
I tried to install fail2web, but the project seems too old to be installed properly..