Topic: How to Blacklist
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): V2.8.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I am looking for a way of blacklisting an entire domain but the issue is "Spammer is changing the username"
Eg:he can send email with info@xy.*, info@xj.*, info@xz.* but the x name is contant
I have tried to blacklist in iredadmin as info@x*.* but still getting spams.