Topic: 0.9.9 Upgrade - Sent / Received mail internal server error

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? No
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Pro
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

After upgrading to 0.9.9 Pro, I am no longer able to view Sent/Received mail logs in the admin panel. "internal server error" is displayed.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: 0.9.9 Upgrade - Sent / Received mail internal server error

It's a bug of iRedAdmin-Pro and fixed. Sorry about this trouble.
Please either contact us by email to get new download link, or follow steps below to request new download link on your side:

- Remove existing symbol link "/opt/www/iredadmin"
- Re-create symbol link "/opt/www/iredadmin" and link to "/opt/www/iRedAdmin-Pro-SQL-3.8"
- Restart "iredadmin" service
- Login to iRedAdmin-Pro as global admin, click "License" button on top-right corner, then click the button to request download link.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Please either contact us by email to get new download link, or follow steps below to request new download link on your side:

- Re-create symbol link "/opt/www/iredadmin" and link to "/opt/www/iRedAdmin-Pro-SQL-3.8"
- Login to iRedAdmin-Pro as global admin, click "License" button on top-right corner, then click the button to request download link.

Hi,

I'm having the same problem, however after removing the symlink and requesting the download link i get the exact same link to the exact same file.

Seems i'm still getting the wrong download link.

Thanks!

Phyrax wrote:
ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Hi,

I'm having the same problem, however after removing the symlink and requesting the download link i get the exact same link to the exact same file.

Seems i'm still getting the wrong download link.

Thanks!

Just requested the link again and now I got the new file and can confirm that the issue has been resolved.
Thanks!