Topic: Separate SOGo Instance for EAS
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 7.6
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes - Version 3.7
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I would like to create a second instance of SOGO to handle EAS clients. I've found documentation for this process at https://sogo.nu/support/faq/dedicated-s … sync.html. I thought I had seen docs specific to the iRedMail installed SOGo somewhere on iredmail.org, but I can't locate this. Does this document exist?
The docs hosted at sogo.nu appear to apply to the iRedMail install, except for step 8 under the RedHat section. This step changes the ProxyPass config for the /Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync URL. Within the SOGo.conf file referenced by the document the ProxyPass option is commented in my install. Does iRedMail have this ProxyPass option defined elsewhere? I can't find this option uncommented in any of the config files.