Topic: get error after roundcubemail login
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? dowloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7.4
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I can login to webmail but got error 'this page isn't working' after login.
In the /var/log/maillog, I got the error:
Sep 19 11:58:37 iredmail roundcube: PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function kill() on a non-object in /opt/www/roundcubemail-1.3.8/program/include/rcmail.php on line 776
In /var/log/messages, the log is:
Sep 19 12:05:22 iredmail php-fpm: [19-Sep-2019 12:05:22] NOTICE: [pool inet] child 30335 started
Sep 19 12:05:29 iredmail php-fpm: [19-Sep-2019 12:05:29] NOTICE: [pool inet] child 30242 exited with code 0 after 26.997242 seconds from start