Topic: How to change to Postfix3 on CentOS 7?

Hi.
Maybe this could sound a bit weird but i hope anyone around the forum can help me.
I'm intending to install IRedMail  on a new CentOS 7 server with full compatibility with TLS 1.3, and the current version of Postfix installed by IRedMail is 2, which doesn't give it. Where i change the .sh files to install Postfix 3? or there is another way to do it?

I hope getting the answer may help others with this too.

Thanks.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: How to change to Postfix3 on CentOS 7?

iRedMail uses the rpm packages offered by CentOS official repos and the EPEL repo, if they don't have Postfix-3, then you have to try other repos.s

I checked the default base repos and i can't disable the postfix 2 installation from them; besides, i found that postfix 3 is installed from its own repo and rpm using

[#] yum install postfix3

So, that's why i asked where I change the postfix install instruction in the .sh files from postfix to postfix3.

Can you help me please?

Why not simply install postfix2 first, test the mail services and make sure all services are working, then upgrade Postfix?