Topic: Documentation update

Hi ZhangHuangbin,

Can you revise the diagrams on this page, now that we have iRedAdmin via TCP/7791 and MLMMJ with it's own postfix port and SRS support.

https://docs.iredmail.org/used.components.html

Thanks, Rob.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Documentation update

Could you be more clear which info should be added to which part? It will help save me a lot time. smile

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Could you be more clear which info should be added to which part? It will help save me a lot time. smile

Sure:
in "The Big Picture"
Add:
"SRS sender rewrites"
"SRS recipient rewrites" - I assume it goes under "SPF check" (postfix).
Add:
"MLMMJ (mail list manager)" element and arrows showing "pipe" to MLMMJ and "port TCP/10028" returning from MLMMJ.
Add:
TCP/10026 & TCP/10027 (& TCP/9998) to the Amavisd box indicating what they do.

In "Mail Flow of Inbound Emails"
Add:
iRedAPD via TCP/7777   TCP/7778  TCP/7779 and what each port is used for.
Add:
The path to an MLMMJ box - probably indicating an off-page connector to the MLMMJ in the "Mail Flow of Outbound Emails" diagram.

In "Mail Flow of Outbound Emails"
Add:
An MLMMJ box sending emails via TCP/10028, and indicating an off-page connector to the MLMMJ in the "Mail Flow of Inbound Emails" as the input to the box.

I'm sure there are going to be more bits to add as I don't know all that has been added since the diagrams were created.

Rob.

- The "Big Picture" image is not created by me, i don't have the source image for update.
- I updated the mail flow of inbound/outbound emails, should be clearer now.

Let me know if there's something still missing or incorrect. Thank you very much for the feedback. smile