Topic: Specific address for imap, pop and smtp
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9 MARIADB edition
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS Linux release 7.7.1908 (Core)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hello to all,
I would have some questions about the settings of the mail server on Linux with iRedmail.
I would be pleased to set the use of the following addresses for the services activated:
imap : imap.example.com:993
pop : pop.example.com:995
smtp : smtp.example.com:587
Outside of these addresses/port, I would like the server to not be queried.
Additional, can be that address/port export to autoconfigure settings ?
Thanks for you help.