Topic: Not so much support as a question
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I'm an intern at a company and my boss want's me to check if it's possible to encrypt the emails while they're stored.
i know they can be encrypted during transit but if it's possible to prevent someone on the worng side of the firewall from snatching sensetive information.
-iRedMail version 0.9.9
sadly i'm not able to get all the information to the questions at the top.
hope this is enough otherwise i'll attempt again with more information