==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
How can I config email throttling per domain by command line to set the maximum outbound email per day so that it can be applied to all existing domains and new domains in the future?
My system: iRedmail 0.9.9; iRedAdmin Pro 3.5 LDAP; Linux version 3.10.0-327.el7.x86_64