Topic: iRedAdmin Pro 4.1.

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

This just came up in the admin interface: New version of iRedAdmin-Pro, 4.1, is now available for upgrading.

Is there a changelog?

Thanks.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: iRedAdmin Pro 4.1.

Sorry about the delay. Release Notes here:

- iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP-4.1 has been released: https://forum.iredmail.org/topic16137-i … eased.html
- iRedAdmin-Pro-SQL-4.0 has been released: https://forum.iredmail.org/topic16138-i … eased.html

I like the new features - two more things that would be great would first be the ability to sort by last login date - I can retrieve the info from the database, but it would be nice to see it sorted in the user list, the same way you have the quota sorting ability, and second to filter for active and inactive accounts.

Keep up the great work!

jstewart wrote:

two more things that would be great would first be the ability to sort by last login date

You will get it in next iRedAdmin-Pro release.

jstewart wrote:

filter for active and inactive accounts.

I'm not sure what you mean about the "active" and "inactive" accounts here. Filter in the "smtp sessions" page?

I just discovered the Disabled option on the user list page. That is what I was asking about, but I see you already had it in place and I just overlooked it. I don't know why I didn't notice it before. Thanks!