Topic: Wrong timezone in Outbound SMTP Sessions
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: ubuntu 16.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): pgsql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
After upgrading iRedAPD to version 4.0. I noticed that the timestamps in the 'Outbound SMTP Sessions' section are wrong by 5 more hours.
I've attached a screenshot that shows 18:34:58 instead of 13:34:58. Postfix logs are fine. I've also try adding
LOCAL_TIMEZONE = "GMT-04:00"
in settings.py but to no avail.
Any ideas ?