Topic: Iredmail installation crash on clamav unit test

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
With download able installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Freenas 11.2
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): not installed yet but PGSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): NGINX
- Manage mail accounts with IREDADMIN-PRO? no
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

During installation of Iredmail I have an error on compilation for clamav unit test.
The file check_clamav.c have multiple START_TEST blocks with missing accolades ({})

I can't modify this file, it seams it is re-downloaded on each try.

I already manage to make an installation on the same system without problem. But today I always have this error.

Does anyone know what I can do to fix this?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Iredmail installation crash on clamav unit test

One thing I noticed while searching for a solution to my problem is that the port for devel/check, did pass to 0.13.0 9 days ago.
That could explain why I manage to install without problem the last time but not this time.

nobody else have that kind of error ?

I have resolved my problem

It was, effectively, the last version og devel/check which was causing the problem.

I used portdowngrade to get the last version of it and then relaunch the installer didn't encountered the problem !

I will notify the team/person responsible of clamav port, that it cant compile anymore with last version of check.

You can also install it successfully by not running the tests for ClamAV (Run "make config" to disable it).

I didn't knew that!
Never used the ports before...

Thanks.
I'll do that if I have another problem of the sort