Topic: Restrict sending from any alias
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MariaDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I have a user firstname.lastname@example.org that can send mail as an alias (from email@example.com). How can I restrict all other users sending from firstname.lastname@example.org. For example, I have a user email@example.com that can also send from firstname.lastname@example.org if it adds a new identity in Roundcube. So it turns out that every user in my system can send as email@example.com. How can I allow only user firstname.lastname@example.org to send as email@example.com?