Topic: Change MySQL Host address

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 2019102201
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? YES
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debain Stretch (LXD Container)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? YES
====

Hello there,

I want to migrate the local databases to my Galera Cluster and use it as my MySQL server.
In which config files I need to adapt the MySQL host address.

And is there anything else to consider?

Best regards from Switzerland
Richard

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Change MySQL Host address

xbone_ch wrote:

I want to migrate the local databases to my Galera Cluster and use it as my MySQL server.
In which config files I need to adapt the MySQL host address.

Major components:

- Postfix (/etc/postfix/mysql/*)
- Dovecot (/etc/dovecot/*)
- Roundcube (/opt/www/roundcubemail/config/config.inc.php)
- Amavisd (/etc/amavis/conf.d/)
- iRedAPD (/opt/iredapd/settings.py)
- iRedAdmin (/opt/www/iredadmin/settings.py)

xbone_ch wrote:

- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? YES

Was it deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable iRedMail installer?

4 (edited by xbone_ch 2019-11-04 20:27:47)

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Was it deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable iRedMail installer?

It was deployed with iRedMail Easy. cool
And only with SOGo, Roundcube was not installed.

5 (edited by xbone_ch 2019-11-05 07:51:10)

Hi Zhang,

thank you, i migrated to my Cluster but now i see that the MySQL Logs are flooded with this:

[Note] Aborted connection 1824 to db: 'sogo' user: 'sogo' host: '10.xx.xx.xx' (Got an error reading communication packets)
[Note] Aborted connection 1860 to db: 'sogo' user: 'sogo' host: '10.xx.xx.xx' (Got an error reading communication packets)
[Note] Aborted connection 1861 to db: 'sogo' user: 'sogo' host: '10.xx.xx.xx' (Got an error reading communication packets)
[Note] Aborted connection 1894 to db: 'sogo' user: 'sogo' host: '10.xx.xx.xx' (Got an error reading communication packets)
[Note] Aborted connection 1895 to db: 'sogo' user: 'sogo' host: '10.xx.xx.xx' (Got an error reading communication packets)
[Note] Aborted connection 1719 to db: 'amavisd' user: 'amavisd' host: '10.xx.xx.xx' (Got timeout reading communication packets)
[Note] Aborted connection 1718 to db: 'amavisd' user: 'amavisd' host: '10.xx.xx.xx' (Got timeout reading communication packets)
[Note] Aborted connection 1947 to db: 'sogo' user: 'sogo' host: '10.xx.xx.xx' (Got an error reading communication packets)
[Note] Aborted connection 1948 to db: 'sogo' user: 'sogo' host: '10.xx.xx.xx' (Got an error reading communication packets)
[Note] Aborted connection 1736 to db: 'amavisd' user: 'amavisd' host: '10.xx.xx.xx' (Got timeout reading communication packets)
[Note] Aborted connection 1765 to db: 'amavisd' user: 'amavisd' host: '10.xx.xx.xx' (Got timeout reading communication packets)
[Note] Aborted connection 1766 to db: 'amavisd' user: 'amavisd' host: '10.xx.xx.xx' (Got timeout reading communication packets)
[Note] Aborted connection 1979 to db: 'sogo' user: 'sogo' host: '10.xx.xx.xx' (Got an error reading communication packets)
[Note] Aborted connection 1981 to db: 'sogo' user: 'sogo' host: '10.xx.xx.xx' (Got an error reading communication packets)
[Note] Aborted connection 1791 to db: 'amavisd' user: 'amavisd' host: '10.xx.xx.xx' (Got timeout reading communication packets)
[Note] Aborted connection 2013 to db: 'sogo' user: 'sogo' host: '10.xx.xx.xx' (Got an error reading communication packets)
[Note] Aborted connection 2014 to db: 'sogo' user: 'sogo' host: '10.xx.xx.xx' (Got an error reading communication packets)
[Note] Aborted connection 2046 to db: 'sogo' user: 'sogo' host: '10.xx.xx.xx' (Got an error reading communication packets)
[Note] Aborted connection 2047 to db: 'sogo' user: 'sogo' host: '10.xx.xx.xx' (Got an error reading communication packets)
[Note] Aborted connection 2081 to db: 'sogo' user: 'sogo' host: '10.xx.xx.xx' (Got an error reading communication packets)
[Note] Aborted connection 2083 to db: 'sogo' user: 'sogo' host: '10.xx.xx.xx' (Got an error reading communication packets)
[Note] Aborted connection 1910 to db: 'amavisd' user: 'amavisd' host: '10.xx.xx.xx' (Got timeout reading communication packets)
[Note] Aborted connection 1909 to db: 'vmail' user: 'vmail' host: '10.xx.xx.xx' (Got timeout reading communication packets)
[Note] Aborted connection 1911 to db: 'iredapd' user: 'iredapd' host: '10.xx.xx.xx' (Got timeout reading communication packets)
[Note] Aborted connection 1916 to db: 'amavisd' user: 'amavisd' host: '10.xx.xx.xx' (Got timeout reading communication packets)

All premissions and settings matches the lokal MySQL Server (installed by iRedMail Easy). After checking the lokal MySQL server i see that there also Aborded connections (over 1000) are logged.

But all services runs without any error, is there any solution to fix that?